Bethesda Baptist Church Logo

Bethesda Baptist Church Logo

Monday, October 24, 2016

End of BLOG

I began this blog several years ago while serving as pastor of Bethesda Baptist Church in St. Charles, MO.  Our church web site was being upgraded so during that period I placed church related blog information on this site.  Included were many editions of our church newsletter.  Once the church site was ready, I resume posting there and abandoned this site.

I am no longer the pastor of the church and, since this web site was specifically for the church, I do not believe I should post further notes within it.  Therefore, I am terminating operations of this specific blog.  I will no longer monitor it and, once I have made certain all the information in it has been preserved for the church, I will delete it.

Bethesda's web site is:  bethesdabc.org

No comments:

Post a Comment