Bethesda Baptist Church Logo

Bethesda Baptist Church Logo

Friday, December 3, 2010

December Messages

Last week we completed John 4. If the Lord permits, that will be my final 2010 message from the Gospel of John. We will resume with chapter 5 in January.

For the next 4 weeks I intend to focus on the birth of our Lord. Recently I saw this posting from another pastor:

"A new sermon series begins on Dec. 5th ... called "Christmas at the Movies." I'm going to use movie clips from popular Christmas movies to help us undertand who we are as Christ followers. First up in the series is 'The Santa Clause.'"

Well, I will NOT be using movie clips but instead will use the Word of God found in Galatians 4:1-7. I challenge you to bring your Bible and examine God's Word with me during this holiday season.

No comments:

Post a Comment